Over the last few weeks, we’ve unveiled some major goals for Pine Ridge Church. Our main objective has been for us to move from a position of just surviving to a season of THRIVING. Our desire is to see our church THRIVE like never before both spiritually and financially. Below are some of the other objectives we have discussed during this series:
Objective #1 – To see you and your family create some financial margin, so you can have some breathing room to pay off some debt, go on a vacation, and begin saving. We want you to personally THRIVE first.
Objective #2 – As you begin to THRIVE, we want to see our church begin Thriving together. We want to create some margin in our church budget for the tight seasons and to free up more resources for ministries.
Objective #3 – To pay off some of our church debt. We want to pay off some debt so we can free up more resources to invest in ministry opportunities. We don’t want our church resources being tied up by debt.
Objective #4 – We want to see our Kids/Students Ministries THRIVING like never before. These 2 ministry are continuing to grow and we haven’t had the resources in the past to invest in them. We want to pour resources into our kids/students because we believe they are the most valuable asset in our church.
Objective #5 – Future ministry opportunities and expansion. We’ve had to say no to great ministry opportunities for too long. We want to be in a better position to say YES to the ministry opportunities that God puts before us.
As a church, we’re going to continue to meet for worship, gather in LifeGroups, and share the Gospel with everyone in our community, but these goals will bring some extra focus and clarity to our church. Everybody in our church is rallying around these goals – from children to teenagers to adults.
I’m asking you to get involved and here’s how:
- Pray about what God wants you to give. We’re asking God to simply expand our capacity to reach people for Him and to no longer allow finances to be a hindrance. Please be praying with us!
- We’re asking that you come to church this Sunday prepared to make a commitment for what you will give next year. You should have received a commitment card and envelope in the mail, but if not, some extras will be available in your seats this week.
- If you are not a regular giver at PRC, then we are asking that you would pray about a commitment to begin giving faithfully. We aren’t asking you to go above and beyond. However, we are asking that you begin being a consistent and faithful giver.
- We are asking everyone to come to church this Sunday prepared to give a special offering to kick start each of these objectives. We are asking every family to pray about a one-time offering above and beyond your normal tithes and offerings. We are asking everyone to go as BIG as possible!!
If you can’t make it this weekend and you would still like to be part of THRIVING with us, then check-out these easy options below:
- To make a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly commitment to THRIVE above and beyond your normal giving, simply GO HERE.
- To give your Thrive Offering online, GO HERE, and please make sure to select ‘THRIVE OFFERING’ in the drop-down menu.
- If you would like to commit to becoming a regular giver at PRC and would like to Automate your Giving, then GO HERE.
THRIVE is all about living with margin so we can live on purpose. God has given our church a big vision and a big opportunity – we’re hardcore about our mission because we believe our mission matters for eternity. Thanks for being a part of Thrive!
I can’t wait to see what God has in store.Pastor Tadd